Trustee Study Committee records
Scope and Contents
Trustee Study Committee records consist of minutes, correspondence, memoranda, reports, and a questionnaire. These documents concern the organization, responsibilities, and membership of the Mount Holyoke College Board of Trustees and relationships among trustees and College faculty, administrators and students.
Conditions Governing Access
Records restricted to use by the Board of Trustees for 50 years from date of record creation.
Conditions Governing Use
Use of the collection is governed by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title U.S.C.).
The Study Committee of the Board of Trustees was formed in 1970 to examine and report on issues related to the organization and functions of the Mount Holyoke College Board of Trustees. The Committee issued its final report in 1971.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Records of the Trustee Study Committee, established in 1970 to explore the functions of the Mount Holyoke College Board of Trustees, date from 1970-1972 and consist of minutes, correspondence, memoranda, reports, and a questionnaire.
Processed by Patricia J. Albright, 2007. Peter Carini and Juliana Kuipers assisted with the arrangement and description of these records from 1999-2002.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mount Holyoke College -- Records and correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mount Holyoke College Record Groups Subject Source: Local sources
- corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- reports Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Trustee Study Committee Records, 1970-1972
- Finding Aid
- Finding aid prepared by Patricia J. Albright.
- © 2007
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Mount Holyoke College Archives and Special Collections Repository
50 College Street
8 Dwight Hall
South Hadley MA 01075-6425 USA