Karen Snyder Sullivan Memorial Travel Award records
Scope and Contents
The records include newspaper clippings, correspondence, and a brochure. Information on Karen Snyder Sullivan, application for the Award, and acceptable uses of the funds.
Conditions Governing Access
Records restricted to use by office/department of origin for 25 years from date of record creation.
The Karen Snyder Sullivan Memorial Travel Award was founded by her husband Craig F. Sullivan in 1986. The Award was designed to give Mount Holyoke students the opportunity to travel outside the United States and Canada for a lengthy period of time without financial concerns. The award was presented annually based on need and desire.
0.04 Linear Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
The records include newspaper clippings, correspondence, and a brochure.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Prizes and Honors Subject Source: Local sources
- Mount Holyoke College Record Groups Subject Source: Local sources
- Karen Snyder Sullivan Memorial Travel Award Records, 1985-1994
- Finding Aid
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Special Collections.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Mount Holyoke College Archives and Special Collections Repository
50 College Street
8 Dwight Hall
South Hadley MA 01075-6425 USA