Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Committee on Education records
Records of the Committee on Education, a supervisory Committee of the Mount Holyoke College Board of Trustees established in circa 1924-1925, date from 1963-1993 and reflect the Committee's oversight of the College's educational activities and policies. Records consist of minutes and agenda, correspondence, reports, lists, statistics, biographical sketches and curriculum vitae of faculty, recommendations for faculty appointments and promotions, and annual reviews of academic salaries.
Committee on Resources and Priorities records
Records of the Committee on Resources and Priorities, established in 1975 to advise the Board of Trustees about financial issues and problems affecting Mount Holyoke College, date from 1975-1984, 1988 and consist of agenda, reports, correspondence, financial records, publications, speeches, and graphs.
Elizabeth T. Kennan records
Faculty governance records
Origins and governance collection
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
- corporation records 4
- minutes (administrative records) 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Planning 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 3
- reports 3
- speeches (documents) 3
- Degrees, Academic -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Letters 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Decision making 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Employees 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Fund raising 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Presidents 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 2
- audiocassettes 2 + ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 1