Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Records of the Committee on Resources and Priorities, established in 1975 to advise the Board of Trustees about financial issues and problems affecting Mount Holyoke College, date from 1975-1984, 1988 and consist of agenda, reports, correspondence, financial records, publications, speeches, and graphs.
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Planning 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Presidents 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 2
- Women college students -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Coeducation -- United States 1
- Degrees, Academic -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 1
- Education -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley -- Data processing 1
- Education -- Philosophy 1 ∧ less