Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Mount Holyoke College Faculty and Staff Biographical Files, circa 1837-, contain correspondence, press releases, directories, lists, writings, notebooks, school papers, drawings, audiocassettes, DVDs, and photographs relating to individuals who have served as faculty or staff members of the College.
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
Mount Holyoke College Principals and Presidents Reports, 1867-1985, containing information about academic and administrative matters, the activities of faculty and students, and improvements to facilities and the campus.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Administration 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Presidents 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 3
- corporation records 3
- correspondence 3
- notebooks 3
- photographs 3
- reports 3
- speeches (documents) 3
- Botany -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Buildings 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Domestic work 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Finance 2 ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 1