Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Records of the Committee on Student Affairs, established in 1968 to encourage student participation in the development of social life regulations at Mount Holyoke College, date from 1968-1993 and consist of agenda and minutes, correspondence, reports, questionnaires, proposals, petitions, drafts, newspaper articles and press releases, memoranda, and lists.
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
Mount Holyoke College Principals and Presidents Reports, 1867-1985, containing information about academic and administrative matters, the activities of faculty and students, and improvements to facilities and the campus.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Administration 5
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 5
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 5
- corporation records 5
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 4
- minutes (administrative records) 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Presidents 3
- questionnaires 3
- speeches (documents) 3
- Honor system (Higher education) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Buildings 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Finance 2
- correspondence 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Coeducation -- United States 1 ∧ less