Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Records of the Committee on Education, a supervisory Committee of the Mount Holyoke College Board of Trustees established in circa 1924-1925, date from 1963-1993 and reflect the Committee's oversight of the College's educational activities and policies. Records consist of minutes and agenda, correspondence, reports, lists, statistics, biographical sketches and curriculum vitae of faculty, recommendations for faculty appointments and promotions, and annual reviews of academic salaries.
The records of the Mount Holyoke College Finance Committee, a standing committee of the Board of Trustees, date from 1930-1995, 1997-1998 and consist of minutes, agenda, correspondence, budgets, reports, financial statements, lists, and memoranda. These materials chiefly concern investments of the College and include information about faculty and staff salaries.
- Apartheid -- South Africa 1
- Cigarette industry -- United States 1
- College administrators -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley -- Salaries, etc 1
- College administrators -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley -- Salaries, etc. 1
- College teachers -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley -- Salaries, etc. 1
- Investments -- Moral and ethical aspects 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 1
- Social responsibility of business 1
- United States -- Foreign economic relations -- Northern Ireland 1
- United States -- Foreign economic relations -- South Africa 1
- budgets 1 ∧ less