Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Records of the Committee on Education, a supervisory Committee of the Mount Holyoke College Board of Trustees established in circa 1924-1925, date from 1963-1993 and reflect the Committee's oversight of the College's educational activities and policies. Records consist of minutes and agenda, correspondence, reports, lists, statistics, biographical sketches and curriculum vitae of faculty, recommendations for faculty appointments and promotions, and annual reviews of academic salaries.
Records of the Committee on Resources and Priorities, established in 1975 to advise the Board of Trustees about financial issues and problems affecting Mount Holyoke College, date from 1975-1984, 1988 and consist of agenda, reports, correspondence, financial records, publications, speeches, and graphs.
- College administrators -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley -- Salaries, etc. 1
- College teachers -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley -- Salaries, etc. 1
- Education -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley -- Data processing 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Planning 1
- Telecommunications in higher education -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 1