Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Committee on Religion and Student Life (earlier, the Committee on Religion) was created in 1965 to consider issues relating to both religion and student behavior at Mount Holyoke College. Records dating from 1966-1972 consist of agenda for meetings, correspondence and memoranda, reports, policy statements, proposals, lists, and statistics.
Records of the Committee on Student Affairs, established in 1968 to encourage student participation in the development of social life regulations at Mount Holyoke College, date from 1968-1993 and consist of agenda and minutes, correspondence, reports, questionnaires, proposals, petitions, drafts, newspaper articles and press releases, memoranda, and lists.
Mount Holyoke College Principals and Presidents Reports, 1867-1985, containing information about academic and administrative matters, the activities of faculty and students, and improvements to facilities and the campus.
- Honor system (Higher education) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 3
- Women college students -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- minutes (administrative records) 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Student life -- 1967-1969 2
- Women college students -- Religious life -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- questionnaires 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Buildings 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Presidents 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Student life -- 1968-1993 1
- Mount Holyoke Female Seminary -- Administration 1 ∧ less