Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Mount Holyoke College Catalogs, Registers, and Directories are comprised of annual and supplementary catalogues, courses of instruction booklets, handbooks for advisers and new students, summer session catalogues, course evaluations, class schedules, calendars, registers of teachers and students, and directories. These materials describe academic requirements and the curriculum, document events at the school, and provide information about students, faculty, and administrators.
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
Mount Holyoke College Principals and Presidents Reports, 1867-1985, containing information about academic and administrative matters, the activities of faculty and students, and improvements to facilities and the campus.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Finance 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Presidents 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 3
- Women college students -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- minutes (administrative records) 3
- reports 3
- Degrees, Academic -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Buildings 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Decision making 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Employees 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Planning 2
- photographs 2
- speeches (documents) 2 ∧ less