Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Committee on Religion and Student Life (earlier, the Committee on Religion) was created in 1965 to consider issues relating to both religion and student behavior at Mount Holyoke College. Records dating from 1966-1972 consist of agenda for meetings, correspondence and memoranda, reports, policy statements, proposals, lists, and statistics.
The Committee on Religion was established in 1959 to examine the religious program at Mount Holyoke College, particularly the controversial requirement that all students regularly attend chapel services on campus. Records date from 1958-1960 and consist of minutes, reports, correspondence, statements, articles and other publications, memoranda, notes, and statistical studies.
Mount Holyoke College Principals and Presidents Reports, 1867-1985, containing information about academic and administrative matters, the activities of faculty and students, and improvements to facilities and the campus.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 2
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Honor system (Higher education) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Buildings 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Presidents 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Student life -- 1958-1959 1
- Mount Holyoke College -- Student life -- 1967-1969 1
- Mount Holyoke Female Seminary -- Administration 1
- Women college students -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 1 ∧ less