Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Records of the Committee on Student Affairs, established in 1968 to encourage student participation in the development of social life regulations at Mount Holyoke College, date from 1968-1993 and consist of agenda and minutes, correspondence, reports, questionnaires, proposals, petitions, drafts, newspaper articles and press releases, memoranda, and lists.
Records of the Conference Committee, established in 1925 to promote cooperation and communication among Mount Holyoke College trustees, faculty members, and students, date from 1942-1955, 1967-1969, 1985-1993 and include minutes, correspondence, reports, questionnaires, surveys, and lists.
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 3
- Women college students -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- Honor system (Higher education) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 2
- Multiculturalism -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- speeches (documents) 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Coeducation -- United States 1
- College administrators -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley -- Salaries, etc 1
- Degrees, Academic -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 1
- Education -- Philosophy 1 ∧ less