Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Jones, Amy Sarah Roberts, 1876-1944; Housewife. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1900. Papers consist of correspondence. Primarily documenting her academic and social experiences at Mount Holyoke and comments on the Spanish-American War and a fire that destroyed the Seminary Building.
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Chapin, Margaret Learned, 1904-1961; Secondary school teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1925. Papers consist of correspondence from her time at Mount Holyoke; mainly focusing on her academic and social activities.
Lebourveau, Jennie Lord Winslow, 1895-1960; teacher, housewife. Mount Holyoke College student, 1912-1916. Papers contain correspondence, a scrapbook and biographical information, primarily concerning Lebourveau's time as a student at Mount Holyoke College. Include references to traditions, domestic work, her expenses and campus jobs, faculty, academics, new buildings, food, clothing, and political matters such as a women's suffrage lecture and a mock presidential election.
Lithgow, Marion Irene, 1901-1992; student; teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1922. Papers contain a scrapbook, correspondence, biographical information, and a photograph primarily relating to Lithgow's time at Mount Holyoke College. Includes references to her clothing, expenses, sports, motion pictures, academics, political issues, and traditions such as Junior Prom.
MacLaren, Katharine Yoder Hook, 1905-2002; Nurse. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1926. Papers consist of correspondence, diaries, a scrapbook, memorabilia, an obituary and photographs. Primarily documenting her life as a student at Mount Holyoke College, 1922-1926, and the first few years after graduation. Included are her letters from summer camp in 1919, her correspondence and memorabilia from a 1926 European trip, and letters from her husband, Allan Booth MacLaren.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 6
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 6
- Mount Holyoke College Manuscript Collections 6
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 6
- Food 5
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students -- Political activity 5
- Books and reading 4
- College students -- Massachusetts 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Religious life 4
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Buildings 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Schedules 3
- Mountain Day -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- diaries 3 ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 1