Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Lebourveau, Jennie Lord Winslow, 1895-1960; teacher, housewife. Mount Holyoke College student, 1912-1916. Papers contain correspondence, a scrapbook and biographical information, primarily concerning Lebourveau's time as a student at Mount Holyoke College. Include references to traditions, domestic work, her expenses and campus jobs, faculty, academics, new buildings, food, clothing, and political matters such as a women's suffrage lecture and a mock presidential election.
- Subject: Mount Holyoke College -- Students X
- Subject: Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula X
- Subject: Mount Holyoke College -- Students -- Political activity X
- Subject: Clothing and dress X
- Subject: Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley X
- Subject: Chemistry -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts X