Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Chapin, Margaret Learned, 1904-1961; Secondary school teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1925. Papers consist of correspondence from her time at Mount Holyoke; mainly focusing on her academic and social activities.
Lithgow, Marion Irene, 1901-1992; student; teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1922. Papers contain a scrapbook, correspondence, biographical information, and a photograph primarily relating to Lithgow's time at Mount Holyoke College. Includes references to her clothing, expenses, sports, motion pictures, academics, political issues, and traditions such as Junior Prom.
- Books and reading 2
- College students -- Massachusetts 2
- Food 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 2
- Mountain Day -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 2
- Art -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 1
- College students -- Massachusetts -- Correspondence 1
- Cosmetics -- United States -- Costs -- Sources 1 ∧ less