Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Chapin, Margaret Learned, 1904-1961; Secondary school teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1925. Papers consist of correspondence from her time at Mount Holyoke; mainly focusing on her academic and social activities.
Smith family. Edward Smith, 1830-1865, and Georgiana Smith Smith, 1830-1885, and one daughter. Papers contain correspondence, diaries, writings, biographical information and photographs. Primarily documenting the experiences of Clara Eliza Smith, 1865-1943, their daughter, while a student at Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, 1882-1885.
- Clothing and dress 2
- Mothers and daughters -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Religious life 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Rules and regulations 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 2
- Women -- Health and hygiene -- United States -- History 2
- diaries 2
- Art -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 1
- Bells 1
- Bible -- Study and teaching 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 1 ∧ less