Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Barnett, Louise Eleanor Fruen, 1927- ; Teacher and housewife. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1949. Papers consist of letters to her family. Primarily describing her academic and social activities while at Mount Holyoke with an emphasis on classes, traditions and special events, including a lecture by Eleanor Roosevelt.
Lebourveau, Jennie Lord Winslow, 1895-1960; teacher, housewife. Mount Holyoke College student, 1912-1916. Papers contain correspondence, a scrapbook and biographical information, primarily concerning Lebourveau's time as a student at Mount Holyoke College. Include references to traditions, domestic work, her expenses and campus jobs, faculty, academics, new buildings, food, clothing, and political matters such as a women's suffrage lecture and a mock presidential election.
Lithgow, Marion Irene, 1901-1992; student; teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1922. Papers contain a scrapbook, correspondence, biographical information, and a photograph primarily relating to Lithgow's time at Mount Holyoke College. Includes references to her clothing, expenses, sports, motion pictures, academics, political issues, and traditions such as Junior Prom.
Broadbent, Margaret, 1917- ; editorial assistant and clerk. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1938. Papers consist of letters, course papers and photographs; chiefly pertaining to activities as a student at the College.
- College students -- Massachusetts 4
- Food 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 4
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 4
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 4
- correspondence 4
- Clothing and dress 3
- Dating (Social customs) 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students -- Employment 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 3
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Massachusetts 3
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 2
- Dance 2
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 2
- Hazing -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2 ∧ less