Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Mount Holyoke College Faculty and Staff Biographical Files, circa 1837-, contain correspondence, press releases, directories, lists, writings, notebooks, school papers, drawings, audiocassettes, DVDs, and photographs relating to individuals who have served as faculty or staff members of the College.
Gray, Grace Warner, 1924-2001; student, biomedical research scientist. Mount Holyoke graduate, 1945. Papers consist of correspondence, coursework, scientific writings, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph relating chiefly to her years at Mount Holyoke College (1941-1945) and her research into the effect of various drugs on intestinal muscle.
Liskow, Molly Judson, 1958- ; Lawyer and editor. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1980. Papers contain correspondence, course materials, notes, and a photograph. Primarily concerning her academic and social activities as a student at Mount Holyoke College, 1976-1980 and Harvard Law School, 1980-1983. Also included course materials from her years in grammar school through high school.
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
Robinson, Ethel Palmer Breitenstein, 1887-1964; student and housewife. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1911. Papers consist of correspondence, notebooks, scrapbook, biographical information, photograph albums and photographs documenting primarily her academic and social activities at Mount Holyoke.
Ruth, Margaret Stallman, 1911-; Secretary and homemaker. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1932. Papers consist of correspondence, a zoology notebook, biographical information, material relating to the Class of 1932, a photograph album, photographs, and slides. Primarily documenting her academic and social life as a student at Mount Holyoke, 1928-1932. Class of 1932 materials chiefly consist of correspondence with her classmates after graduation.
Quainton, Susan Dorothea Long, b. 1936; student and English teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1957. Papers contain correspondence, course records, biographical information, and photographs, primarily documenting her academic and social activities as a Mount Holyoke College student from 1953-1957.
- photographs 9
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 8
- correspondence 8
- notebooks 8
- Mount Holyoke College Manuscript Collections 7
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 6
- Women college students -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 5
- College students -- Massachusetts 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 4
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 4
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- Hazing -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Records and correspondence 3
- Mount Holyoke College Record Groups 3
- Zoology -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- diaries 3
- photograph albums 3 + ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 1