Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Records of the Committee on Student Affairs, established in 1968 to encourage student participation in the development of social life regulations at Mount Holyoke College, date from 1968-1993 and consist of agenda and minutes, correspondence, reports, questionnaires, proposals, petitions, drafts, newspaper articles and press releases, memoranda, and lists.
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
Quainton, Susan Dorothea Long, b. 1936; student and English teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1957. Papers contain correspondence, course records, biographical information, and photographs, primarily documenting her academic and social activities as a Mount Holyoke College student from 1953-1957.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 7
- Mount Holyoke College Record Groups 7
- Mount Holyoke College -- Records and correspondence 6
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 6
- Mount Holyoke College -- Administration 5
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 5
- correspondence 5
- reports 5
- corporation records 4
- minutes (administrative records) 4
- questionnaires 4
- speeches (documents) 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Presidents 3
- notebooks 3
- photographs 3
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Honor system (Higher education) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2 ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 1