Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
MacLaren, Katharine Yoder Hook, 1905-2002; Nurse. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1926. Papers consist of correspondence, diaries, a scrapbook, memorabilia, an obituary and photographs. Primarily documenting her life as a student at Mount Holyoke College, 1922-1926, and the first few years after graduation. Included are her letters from summer camp in 1919, her correspondence and memorabilia from a 1926 European trip, and letters from her husband, Allan Booth MacLaren.
Kalma, Susan Martine Hitchcock, 1943-2003; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1965. Papers consist of a scrapbook, journals, correspondence, financial records, course records, memorabilia, biographical information and photographs; concerning primarily her academic and social activities at Mount Holyoke.
- correspondence 7
- College students -- Massachusetts 5
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 5
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 5
- scrapbooks 5
- Dating (Social customs) 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 4
- Clothing and dress 2
- France -- Description and travel 2
- French language -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts. 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students -- Political activity 2
- Mountain Day -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Voyages and travels 2
- Women -- United States -- Economic conditions 2 ∧ less