Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Barnett, Louise Eleanor Fruen, 1927- ; Teacher and housewife. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1949. Papers consist of letters to her family. Primarily describing her academic and social activities while at Mount Holyoke with an emphasis on classes, traditions and special events, including a lecture by Eleanor Roosevelt.
Gray, Grace Warner, 1924-2001; student, biomedical research scientist. Mount Holyoke graduate, 1945. Papers consist of correspondence, coursework, scientific writings, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph relating chiefly to her years at Mount Holyoke College (1941-1945) and her research into the effect of various drugs on intestinal muscle.
Quainton, Susan Dorothea Long, b. 1936; student and English teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1957. Papers contain correspondence, course records, biographical information, and photographs, primarily documenting her academic and social activities as a Mount Holyoke College student from 1953-1957.
- College students -- Massachusetts 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 4
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 4
- correspondence 4
- photographs 4
- Dating (Social customs) 3
- Food 3
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Examinations 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Religious life 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students -- Employment 2 ∧ less