Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Chapin, Margaret Learned, 1904-1961; Secondary school teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1925. Papers consist of correspondence from her time at Mount Holyoke; mainly focusing on her academic and social activities.
Mount Holyoke College Faculty and Staff Biographical Files, circa 1837-, contain correspondence, press releases, directories, lists, writings, notebooks, school papers, drawings, audiocassettes, DVDs, and photographs relating to individuals who have served as faculty or staff members of the College.
Jerome, Jennie Gilbert, 1888-1979; Student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1911. Papers contain correspondence, scrapbook, writings, artwork, memorabilia, oral history transcript, biographical information, mah jong game, and photographs. Primarily documenting her experiences as a student at Mount Holyoke including her daily activities, teachers, and special events.
Lithgow, Marion Irene, 1901-1992; student; teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1922. Papers contain a scrapbook, correspondence, biographical information, and a photograph primarily relating to Lithgow's time at Mount Holyoke College. Includes references to her clothing, expenses, sports, motion pictures, academics, political issues, and traditions such as Junior Prom.
Masters, Rosemary Cox, 1939- ; Lawyer. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1961. Papers consist chiefly of letters to her parents, concerning her activities at Mount Holyoke College and Harvard University Law School, her work as a lawyer, marriage to Jon J. Masters, life in New York City and birth of two children.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 7
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 7
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 6
- Mount Holyoke College Manuscript Collections 6
- Clothing and dress 5
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 5
- photographs 5
- College students -- Massachusetts 4
- Food 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 4
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students -- Political activity 4
- Mountain Day -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 4
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 4
- Books and reading 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Recollections 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 3
- account books 3 ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 1