Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Chapin, Margaret Learned, 1904-1961; Secondary school teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1925. Papers consist of correspondence from her time at Mount Holyoke; mainly focusing on her academic and social activities.
Jerome, Jennie Gilbert, 1888-1979; Student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1911. Papers contain correspondence, scrapbook, writings, artwork, memorabilia, oral history transcript, biographical information, mah jong game, and photographs. Primarily documenting her experiences as a student at Mount Holyoke including her daily activities, teachers, and special events.
Lithgow, Marion Irene, 1901-1992; student; teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1922. Papers contain a scrapbook, correspondence, biographical information, and a photograph primarily relating to Lithgow's time at Mount Holyoke College. Includes references to her clothing, expenses, sports, motion pictures, academics, political issues, and traditions such as Junior Prom.
- College students -- Massachusetts 3
- Food 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 3
- Mountain Day -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 3
- Books and reading 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 2
- photographs 2
- scrapbooks 2
- Art -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 1 ∧ less