Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Mount Holyoke College Faculty and Staff Biographical Files, circa 1837-, contain correspondence, press releases, directories, lists, writings, notebooks, school papers, drawings, audiocassettes, DVDs, and photographs relating to individuals who have served as faculty or staff members of the College.
Pratt, Gladys Ford, 1892-1986; librarian. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1914. Mount Holyoke College faculty member, 1914-1917. Papers consist of diaries, correspondence, writings, biographical information, memorabilia and photographs primarily documenting her activities at Mount Holyoke and her travels through letters to friends. Also includes notes on the writing of the musical notes for the Mount Holyoke College Alma Mater, written in 1913.
Philips, Frances Adelle Hurrey, 1909-1971; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1931. Papers consist of correspondence, a photograph album, biographical information and loose photographs; principally pertaining to her daily activities and social events at Mount Holyoke and her junior year abroad at the Universite de Nancy and the Sorbonne in France.
- College students -- Massachusetts 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 3
- Mount Holyoke College Manuscript Collections 3
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Domestic work 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 2
- Proms -- Massachusetts 2
- Smoking 2
- Women college students -- Alcohol use 2
- Women travelers 2
- diaries 2
- Alma maters (Songs) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 1
- Botany -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 1
- Challenged books -- New Hampshire 1 ∧ less