Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Carter, Hettie M. Dodd, 1850-1943; Student. Mount Holyoke Female Seminary graduate, 1871. Papers consist of personal diaries, correspondence and compositions; primarily documenting her journey from Turkey to the United States to attend Mount Holyoke and later, her academic and social activities while at the Seminary.
Mount Holyoke College Faculty and Staff Biographical Files, circa 1837-, contain correspondence, press releases, directories, lists, writings, notebooks, school papers, drawings, audiocassettes, DVDs, and photographs relating to individuals who have served as faculty or staff members of the College.
Pratt, Genevieve Frances, 1898-1976; Secretary. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1920. Mount Holyoke College staff member, 1920-1921 and 1932-1963. Papers contain diaries, correspondence, biographical information, memorabilia, and photographs. Primarily documenting her activities as a student at Mount Holyoke and a journal of her travel through Europe.
Pratt, Gladys Ford, 1892-1986; librarian. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1914. Mount Holyoke College faculty member, 1914-1917. Papers consist of diaries, correspondence, writings, biographical information, memorabilia and photographs primarily documenting her activities at Mount Holyoke and her travels through letters to friends. Also includes notes on the writing of the musical notes for the Mount Holyoke College Alma Mater, written in 1913.
MacLaren, Katharine Yoder Hook, 1905-2002; Nurse. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1926. Papers consist of correspondence, diaries, a scrapbook, memorabilia, an obituary and photographs. Primarily documenting her life as a student at Mount Holyoke College, 1922-1926, and the first few years after graduation. Included are her letters from summer camp in 1919, her correspondence and memorabilia from a 1926 European trip, and letters from her husband, Allan Booth MacLaren.
Moore, Dorothy Beatrice Gleason, 1905-1993; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1928. Papers contain correspondence, diary, memorabilia, scrapbook, biographical information, and photographs; primarily documenting her travels through Europe and detailing her experience at Mount Holyoke, including daily activities, special events, and traditions.
- Mount Holyoke College Manuscript Collections 7
- correspondence 6
- photographs 6
- Women travelers 5
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 4
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 4
- College students -- Massachusetts 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 3
- scrapbooks 3
- College students -- Massachusetts -- Biography 2
- Family -- United States -- History 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Domestic work 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Religious life 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 2
- Mount Holyoke Female Seminary -- Faculty -- History 2
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 2
- Women college students -- Massachusetts -- Biography 2 ∧ less