Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Mount Holyoke College Faculty and Staff Biographical Files, circa 1837-, contain correspondence, press releases, directories, lists, writings, notebooks, school papers, drawings, audiocassettes, DVDs, and photographs relating to individuals who have served as faculty or staff members of the College.
Van Camp, Julie Charlotte, 1947-; college professor and attorney. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1969. Papers contain course records, correspondence, writings, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, graduation cards, invitations, biographical information and photographs. Primarily concern her social life at Mount Holyoke College and her role as editor of Choragos, the college newspaper.
Hardy, Mary McLean, 1831-1927; Student and teacher. Mount Holyoke Female Seminary graduate, 1852. Papers contain notebooks, writings, an autograph album, biographical information and a photograph. Primarily document her studies at Mount Holyoke (1850-1852), the University of Chicago (1893-1894) and the University of California (1898-1900), her experiences at the World's Columbian Exposition (1893), and her research into the genealogies of the Gregory, McLean and Talcott families.
The Origins and Governance Collection brings together materials concerning the creation and administration of Mount Holyoke College, an institution for the higher education of women that was founded by Mary Lyon, granted a charter as Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, and opened in 1837. Materials date from 1834 to the present and include a ledger notebook, charters, acts, regulations, minutes, planning documents, publications, speeches, questionnaires, drawings, and photographs.
Quainton, Susan Dorothea Long, b. 1936; student and English teacher. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1957. Papers contain correspondence, course records, biographical information, and photographs, primarily documenting her academic and social activities as a Mount Holyoke College student from 1953-1957.
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 6
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 6
- notebooks 6
- photographs 6
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 5
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 5
- correspondence 5
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 4
- Mount Holyoke College Manuscript Collections 4
- Botany -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- English language -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Records and correspondence 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 3
- Mount Holyoke College Record Groups 3
- commonplace books 3
- diaries 3
- speeches (documents) 3
- Bible -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Massachusetts 2 ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 1