Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: RG 27
Abstract Alumnae Biographical Files primarily contain biographical questionnaires, correspondence, articles and other publications, press releases, and notes documenting the lives of Mount Holyoke alumnae.. Also include diaries, letters, notebooks, and other personal materials for these individuals, often describing their experiences as students. Topics discussed by alumnae in these materials include their personal lives and employment in teaching, missionary work, and other fields. There is also...
Dates: 1931 - 2005
Identifier: MS 0805
Abstract Gilson, Barbara, b. 1925; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1945. Papers consist of course records, correspondence, an account book, a brief diary, calendars, freshman hazing material, memorabilia, biographical information and a photograph; pertaining principally to her daily activities and academic studies at Mount Holyoke. Also included are documents describing conditions in Massachusetts and London, England during World War II.
Dates: 1912 - 1947; Majority of material found within 1942 - 1945
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MS 0778
Abstract Hardy, Josephine M. Kingsley, -1871; Student. Mount Holyoke Female Seminary graduate, 1857. Papers consist of diaries, compositions, and history class notes principally documenting her life at Mount Holyoke. Also includes commonplace books containing writings by students at Northfield Seminary and elsewhere, ca 1851-1853.
Identifier: MS 0827
Abstract MacLaren, Katharine Yoder Hook, 1905-2002; Nurse. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1926. Papers consist of correspondence, diaries, a scrapbook, memorabilia, an obituary and photographs. Primarily documenting her life as a student at Mount Holyoke College, 1922-1926, and the first few years after graduation. Included are her letters from summer camp in 1919, her correspondence and memorabilia from a 1926 European trip, and letters from her husband, Allan Booth MacLaren.
Dates: 1919 - 2002; Majority of material found within 1919 - 1935
- Books and reading 3
- College students -- Massachusetts 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 3
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 3
- Mount Holyoke College Manuscript Collections 3
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 3
- correspondence 3
- photographs 3
- Dating (Social customs) 2
- Food 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Campus 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Regulations 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Religious life 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Schedules 2
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students -- Political activity 2
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 2 ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 1