Showing Collections: 691 - 700 of 700
Women's Christian College papers
Women's Christian College. Founded in Madras, India, 1915. Collection consists of minutes from Council meetings, publications, Mount Holyoke alumnae files pertaining to fundraising, anniversary materials, and photographs.
Woodworth, Lydia Ames Sessions, 1833-1912; College teacher. Mount Holyoke Female Seminary graduate, 1856. Mount Holyoke Female Seminary teacher, 1856-1859. Papers consists of compositions, letters, clippings, biographical information, diploma, class of 1856 constitution, and a note from Mary Chapin. Primarily containing compositions prepared as a Mount Holyoke student and round-robin letters by classmates.
World War I images in France: effects of the war
World War I in France, glass stereographs. Fifty images from the First World War showing destruction caused by the fighting. Captions in French.
World War I postcard collection
Writing Center records
The records of the Writing Center contain memos, clippings, and informational fliers.
Young, Susan Blanche Cole, 1879-1971; student. Mount Holyoke College graduate, 1902. Papers contain course records, memorabilia, biographical information and photographs, but consisting primarily of notebooks used for courses taken at Mount Holyoke.
Youngblood, Sarah Helen, 1928-1980; Poet and college teacher. Mount Holyoke College faculty member, 1968-1980. Papers consist of correspondence, course records, subject files, writings, biographical information, and photographs. Primarily documenting her teaching career and work as a poet as well as subject files of research on poetry.
Zilpah P. Grant Banister papers
Banister, Zilpah Polly Grant, 1794-1874; Educator. Papers consist of correspondence, writings, biographical sketches, maps and charts, clippings, memorabilia, and photographs. Primarily containing correspondence to family and colleagues pertaining to her work at Adams Female Academy and Ipswich Female Seminary.
Zoology Department records
The Mount Holyoke College Zoology Department Records consist of reports; tables; bibliographies; articles; press releases; newspaper clippings; outlines; programs; lists; examinations; notes; manuals; course materials; and photographs.
- Mount Holyoke College Archives and Special Collections 667
- Hampshire College Archives and Special Collections 33
- Mount Holyoke College Manuscript Collections 357
- Mount Holyoke College Record Groups 288
- correspondence 208
- photographs 131
- Mount Holyoke College -- Students 98
- Mount Holyoke College -- Faculty 88
- Mount Holyoke College -- Curricula 68
- Women college students -- Massachusetts 67
- College students -- Massachusetts 65
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- South Hadley 63
- diaries 63
- Voyages and travels 50
- Mount Holyoke College -- Traditions 49
- notebooks 45
- Mount Holyoke College -- Prizes and Honors 44
- scrapbooks 44
- Mount Holyoke Female Seminary -- Students 35
- Mount Holyoke College -- Administration 34
- Mount Holyoke College -- Records and correspondence 31
- Family -- United States -- History 28 + ∧ less
- English 689
- French 6
- Egyptian (Ancient) 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- German 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- Mount Holyoke College. Alumnae Association 5
- Gill, Penny T. 1
- Grossholtz, Jean 1
- Olmsted, Stanley 1
- Warner, Charles L. 1